MSPaintWhatDoYouWantToBe? MSPaintWhatDoYouWantToBe?

It warms my heart

To be able to see everyone's life ambitions, only if we could pause the video.

Parody LuckyStar - stick Parody LuckyStar - stick

I just have no idea waht happened.

I really don't...

Come Clarity Collab Come Clarity Collab

Just epic

Although it's not my favourite song by In Flames, it's definite a epic flash. I love the way things revolved around each other, one of the best flashes i've seen in a while.
You so got to do a collab for free fall!

Tape worm Tape worm

A good start!

The music was annoying and the tape worms growth was a bit to quick along with the no mirrored walls. It was a good take on the classic snake game though maybe you should make it a side scroller where you make your way through the intestines and as you eat food and grow.

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

I find it quite exquisite

For I got the generous score of "You're the badass!"

Mechabloby responds:

well, yes, this does defeat the idea of it being an illegitimate quiz - if you don't like your results, try again and be sure that it won't give the same result twice! :}

Co-operation Co-operation

I love this type of stuff!

I like the music, the levels, even is you did have to spend 50 coins for nothing :P I simply loved the way the characters interacted with each other.

I-smel responds:

lol I forgot that 50 coin level was in there. I put it in as a joke and was gonna take it out.

Bah I'll leave it in.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Well damn, this is perfect

I was expecting it to be a really bad cover seeing as it's rock, but damn, this is the best I've ever heard, kudos!

The problem is The problem is

I feel so abused

I love the ambient sounds but I think the drums are a bit too fast and loud, needs more synths and my bad for the bad quality.

Super-Sock-Hero responds:

Agreed about the drums and yes it needs a bit more added to it.

Rucklo - Drunk Rucklo - Drunk

I'm so glad I'm drunk right now!

Otherwise it wouldn't make sense :D

pokeball 2...... pokeball 2......

I agree with Lagamuffin

The colours aren't full enough, you missed so much and its just a white blur all over it and the aura is so oddly shaped and shit, get your colouring sorted out before you do any more.

Chat-man responds: